Creating an Employee-Centered Culture
65% of caregivers are currently looking for a new job. This webinar explores the connection between employee retention, culture and how taking an employee-centered approach can help you combat the workforce shortage.
Key learning objectives include how to:
- Assess your current culture to determine priorities for improvement
- Use the voice of employees to make organizational changes
- Turn managers into cultural ambassadors
- Meet the expectations of today’s employees
- Connect the dots between culture, care and cost